Tuesday, May 17, 2011

breaking point

I haven't slept in 2 nights. Literally 2 nights with very little sleep. I don't understand why I don't sleep. Obviously drs think I'm just trying to scam pills off of them. But honestly...when you drive yourself to work, get out of your car, and don't really remember how you yot there...that's a problem. Why can't they see that? I'm not looking for your sympathy...so don't feel like you have to say sorry. I have tried things like cutting out all caffeine....which gives me a major migraine...and still didn't help me sleep better. I've taken upwards of 6 Tylenol pm to get a couple hours of sleep. I know with this exhaustion will come a migraine, which is going to make the exhaustion worse.All in all, I feel like I'm not going to get along with today.Jacob was so nice to let me go to bed early last night because i wasn't feeling well. But there's no way I'm going to get a second night of going to bed early. I'm on a teeny break at work before all hell breaks loose, so there's no chance of me getting to go home early. I just don't know what to do anymore.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* sleep deprivation is torture. I hope you are able to sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete