Sunday, June 12, 2011

6.12.11

I don't understand now I can have good days and then turn right around and have bad days. I had days where I ran on the treadmill, played with Lexi, was a great wife and mom. The. I have days like today where I feel totally out of it. I didn't sleep well for 2 nights in a row, and i know that plays a part. I'm also extremely sunburned and that doesn't help my mood. I want to be close to people, but i push them away. Lexi is very independent and i think i feel ot the hardest because i make a lot of rules she doesn't like, so she doesn't want to be around me after that. It breaks my heart every time she gets off my lap to go sit with her daddy. I have so much anxiety over work. I am doing new things and it freaks me out. I don't want to mess anything up. I love getting new responsibilities, but i hope i can actually do what they are asking me to to. I also have anxiety over jot having a permanent job. Do i take time off to go look for something permanent? Because i can't keep doing temp work with no benefits. So today is a not good day. I know it's because I'm so tired, drove 4 hrs, had to unpack (yuck) and then finish the day. Maybe it's just a funk that will go away tomorrow. I hope so!
Can you pray for Princess G tonight? She is in the early stages of rejecting her new angel heart. Please pray for her sparkly heart to hang on!

1 comment:

  1. We all have days like that. At least I do. And I'm sure all parents go through the feeling that their kid likes the other parent better. Hang in there! We had a great weekend! It was great spending time with you!

    ReplyDelete