Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This will be my first time doing a thankful Thursday post and linking up with Baby Gator's Den!  I'm going to try to keep up with it though.

Like most people, after last Friday's events, life in general took on a whole new meaning.  You truly realize how many things you have to be thankful for.

This week I'm thankful for:

*Dr's. We have been so sick for what seems like an eternity.  I am so thankful for our doctors, especially our pediatricians (yes each kid has a different one until the beginning of the year when Lexi is back on my insurance.)

*Church.  I'm ashamed to admit that we have only been to church a handful of times since Lexi was born almost 4 years ago.  We started going back recently, and it makes a huge difference in my week.

*My family.  All of them. 

*My babies.  I truly live my life for them.  I get out of bed every morning to go to work to provide for them.  They are my whole life.  I don't know what I would be if I wasn't a mom.

*My kids' teachers.  Technically they are still in daycare, but we call it school.  I have no doubt in my mind that those ladies would do what the teachers in CT did last week.  I took extra time to write them a thank you card this week.  I will tell them thank you more often and pick up small tokens of my appreciation for them.

If I don't blog again before then, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment