Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday (1/17/13)

Even though I'm dog-tired and have a migraine, there is still so much to be thankful for.

This week I am thankful:

  • Bubba-Man slept through the night the past 3 nights.  (Me, that's another story)
  • We have gone a full week with neither child on an anti-biotic.
  • I have been healthy enough to make it to week for 4 straight weeks.
  • I have the freedoms to believe and support the things that touch my heart.
What are you thankful for this week?

Leave me a comment.  And don't forget to link up over at Baby Gator's Den.

And now, some cute pictures because I'm a bad blogger.  Hopefully my cute kids will make up for it.
        
                                                                       Me and Lexi


                                                                    His smile melts me

                                                  Who thinks Rex is going to have red hair?!?
                                Cousin Mattie and Rex were born 3 weeks apart.  Friends for life!
                                  This is how they treat me when I want to take their picture.  :P

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! I can't believe how big Rex is already!! Thanks for linking up Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, adorable pictures! Following you on GFC now :)

    ReplyDelete