Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday - 2/14/13


Here's a list of what I'm thankful for this week:



  • Starting the week off right with a trip to church with my perfect family. Listening to Lexi Rosemay sing me hymns out of her little Bible melted my heart like no other.
  • My wonderfully amazing husband who took both kids to church last night by himself because I had a migraine.  Even though I didn't get to rest, I did get to make Valentine's for the kids' classes.
  • An easy peasy visit to the dentist this morning.  Confession time:  I haven't had my teeth cleaned in FOREVER.  Like seriously.  When you work in a dental office there is never time to get your own teeth cleaned.  After I quit that job I became a mom and I didn't really have time to take care of myself.  But guess what?!  I have a crown that needs replaced because the margins are leaky, and I need a crown on the tooth I had issues with a month or so ago.  That's it!  I new for sure I would have like 57 cavities. :)
  • These 2 little loves:  



  • And the beautiful roses I got for Valentine's Day from my amazing husband.
What are you thankful for this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment