Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Ten on Tuesday 3/19/13
1. Do you snore? I think sometimes I do.
2. What do you think of Reality TV? I enjoy it, as long as I don't feel like it's too scripted. Hell's Kitchen is back on and I really like that show. We watch Chopped. Sometimes Amazing Race.
3. Do you sing in the shower? No. But I read an article yesterday about how people who sing in the shower are generally happier than people who don't.
4. Have you ever bungee jumped? No, but I used to want to do it so bad. Now that I have kids I have different priorities. But it's still something that given the opportunity I think I would do.
5. Have you ever been on an airplane? No. But I definitely want to fly!
6. Do you cry at weddings? Generally yes. I just get so wrapped up in all the emotion and love that is present at the time.
7. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes. Once when I had a car wreck, and once when I was transported from a small hospital to a larger hospital. Neither time was with lights and sirens though. :)
8. Do you like your handwriting? Yes I do.
9. Can you sing the alphabet backwards? I don't think I can sing it backwards, but I think I can say it backwards.
10. When was the last time you said I love you? This morning I called Jacob when I got to work to tell him that I left my phone at home. We said I love you at the end of the conversation.
Feel free to answer these questions on your blog, or pick 10 questions of your own!!