Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ten on Tuesday 3/5/13

I'm starting something new to try to get me to blog more.
Ten on Tuesday




 1.  Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
      Closed.  Because I will no doubt wake up in the middle of the night and not remember if I left it open or if there's a creeper in there.

2.  Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
     Yes.  In my opinion they are free for the taking, lol!

3.  Where is your next vacation?
     I have a girls weekend planned at the end of June.  We are going to Lake Conroe, Texas.

4.  Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
     No, but that would be interesting!

5.  Who do you think reads your blog?
      My mom, my sisters, my husband, and maybe an occassional friend.  Not very many people!

6.  Do you have a calendar in your room?
     No.  The last time I had a calendar in my room was when we were ttc Lexi.

7.  Where are you?
      Work.

8.  Are you reading any books right now?
     Not besides my daily Bible Study.  I've been addicted to Netflix recently, so I've been doing that instead of reading.

9.  When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
     About a month ago I sent my Grandma a picture of the kids and I included a little letter.

10.  What is your usual bedtime?
       This is going to get me made fun of, but I don't care.  I go to bed as soon as the kids go to bed.  I try to get Rex to sleep around 7:30, and Lexi around 8.  So I go take my medicine and go to bed.  I usually watch netflix until at least 10 though because it takes me forever to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment