Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday - 3/7/13




Thursday again?!?  Time flies, seriously.

This week I am thankful for:

  • My church.  We have recently found a great church that we really love.  We love it so much that last night we talked to the Pastor about becoming members.  So, sometime this month we will take that plunge (literally.)
  • My job.  I absolutely love the people I work with.  They make the workday so much more enjoyable.
  • Talking babies.  Rex said his first word this week: "dada" of course.  Since I wanted him to say Mama so bad.  But since the first night he said it and we made a huge deal about it, he hasn't stopped saying it since then.  And it's not all just babbling.  Jacob talked to him and then walked out of the room and he craned his head back and said "da da."  It was so cute.
Overall this has been a really great week.  I finally made it to a Wednesday night church service last night.  I was really exhausted from not sleeping well, but I felt really great once I was there.  It's amazing how God works.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Don't forget to head over to Baby Gators Den and link up your Thankful Thursday post!

1 comment:

  1. Aww congrats on Rex saying his first word!! I can't believe he is growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete