Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Another Late Night Blog

Well, here I am again.  1:15 AM, and I haven't slept.  This has been happening at least once a week for about a month now.  I'm not really sure why, but I'm trying to make the best of it.  I get a lot of crocheting done during these late nights.  I also get a lot of good TV watching in, via Netflix.

Here's a couple pictures of the kids to make up for my long blog hiatus:



These kids are my whole life!  I can't imagine life without them!  With work and my commute, I only get a couple hours a night with them.  But we make the most of it, and we live it up on the weekends.
Rex got new shoes this week, and he is sure strutting his stuff now.  He cracks me up.
I have lots of blogs planned, but I just have to find the time to do it.  I need to write new "letters" to both kids.  I desperately need to blog about the passing of my Grandmother.  And I need to get everything ready for the holidays.  I'm trying to prepare myself for the super busy time of year that's coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment