Thursday, February 27, 2014

The day after

Maybe I'll try to use this blog kinda like a journal.  Put something in it every day or so.  Even if it's just random things that I need to get out of my head.

Last night I finally fell asleep around 3. I guess around 5 Jacob ended up with both kids in his bed.  When I got up at 6:30 Lexi was watching TV in her room.  Jacob and Red were sharing 1 pillow on a queen size bed.  It was adorable, and you can bet I took pictures of it.

So as I was finally dozing off early this morning, I had full intentions of calling in to work when my alarm went off.  But, I got up at 6:30 and didn't feel too bad, so I figured I would give it a go.
Well, when I get exhausted my body shows it in the weirdest ways.  Chills, shakes, nausea, vomiting.  So as I went through the list while sitting at my desk, I started feeling worse and worse.  Throwing up was crossing the line for me.  I'm fairly certain I puked because of exhaustion, but there has also been a stomach bug going around, and I don't want to be responsible for spreading that like wildfire.  Anyways.... so I came home at 10.

I thought as soon as I laid down in bed I would crash.  But nope!  Didn't happen.  I didn't end up falling asleep until around 2.  Thank heavens for my sweet husband, who kept the kids corralled in the living room so I could rest.  I slept off and on until 6.  I got up and fed bubba a donut, read Lexi her book, and tucked them in.

Last night I started this Bikini Body Mommy Challenge.  Look it up on Youtube.  So Day 1 was last night.  My legs have been a little sore today, but nothing major.  Well after I did day 2 tonight I am still shaking.  And not just my legs.  I'm shaking all over.  Hoping this stomach stuff is gone when I wake up in the morning.

Thank you to everyone who left me comments on last nights blog.  On here, on Facebook, and through private messages.  I love you all!
I have a Dr's appointment scheduled for Monday morning at 8:15.  So hopefully I can get some answers then.

Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment