Tuesday, May 10, 2016

let's play a game

Let's play a game called truth or lies depression makes you believe. It's a really fun game, I promise. 
Question 1: can you actually force yourself out of bed to go to work?
Answer: I don't know. I probably could. But depression tells me no. 
Question 2: can you actually hold down a permanent job?
Answer: I don't know. If depression wins too many times then the answer is no. 
Question 3: can you make plans with someone and keep them?
Answer: probably not. Even without depression I'm am very socially awkward. So I tend to avoid social situations. 

Right now I don't have good answers. I would rather lay in bed than anything else in the world. 

You can call me lazy if you want. I understand that's what it seems like. But unless you've ever had that feeling where you wake up and have to force yourself out of bed, you wouldn't understand.

In all reality I wish my husband was pulling down a 6 figure salary. Not just so I didn't have to work. But so I could get some more help. 

If I could lay in bed 24/7 that would be awesome. I know that a problem. And it's not normal. But it's my normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment