Tuesday, August 21, 2012

34 week bump update


*How far along?: 34 weeks 1 day

 *Total weight gain: As of yesterday 6 pounds

 *How big is baby?: 2 weeks ago he was 5.2 pounds, so he's probably around 6 pounds right now

 *Sleep?: Still only sleeping a couple hours at a time, but I have had a couple nights where I got a little more.

 *Best moment this week?: Watching him breathe on ultrasound yesterday.  He had failed his past 2 biophysical profiles because he wouldn't practice breathe.  So this was a huge accomplishment!

 *Movement? He is definitely a mover. He moves until we get into the ultrasound room and then he takes a nap.

 *Food cravings?: I could eat pizza every single day.  Vegetable beef soup.

*Labor signs?: Contractions are a daily occurrence, but I don't think it means labor is coming.

 *Belly button in or out?: Still in.

 *What I miss: Being able to sleep on my belly. Walking at a normal pace.  Seeing his face on the ultrasound.  He's too far down and there is too much fluid for us to get a clear picture of his face now.

 *What I’m looking forward to: Seeing him on ultrasound again next week.  After the eventful pregnancy, labor, and delivery with Lexi I have been getting weekly ultrasounds for about 4 weeks now. Getting measurements to see how big he is.  Getting checked for dilation.

                                            
This was last week 33 weeks 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment