Sunday, September 7, 2014

Letters to Rex - 2 years old

Rex Allen,

I can't believe you are 2 years old today!!
You are such an amazing little boy.  You pretty much do what you want, when you want.  If our schedule doesn't match yours, you are gonna let us know all about it.

Your vocabulary is getting better every day.  You are using 3-5 word sentences all the time. 

Boy do you have your mama's temper.  I was hoping that since Lexi has my temper, you would have your dad's... but I don't think that's the case. 

The funniest thing you do lately is in the mornings, if I don't give you what you want, and you get fed up with me, you beg to go night-night.  It cracks me up!!  You are a great sleeper.  You go to bed at 6:30 and get up at 7 the next morning.  You have been waking up a couple times a night because your cup is empty... looks like we have created another monster like your sister.

I have no intentions of moving you out of your crib any time soon.  You haven't made any attempt to climb out... and I don't want you getting out of a toddler bed and roaming around the house.

You LOVE Mickey Mouse.  You will sit and watch him so intently.
You love dogs and have no fear.

Shoes are your nemesis.  We leave your shoes in the car, because if we put them on in the house, we won't make it out the door before you have kicked them off.  You want to be barefoot!!

You love taking sissy to school and picking her up.  You can barely contain your excitement when you see the school buses. 

When you wake up you are such a cuddle bug.  I can barely put you down in the morning to make my coffee.  You just want to sit and snuggle for a while.  And I love it!!

Your best friend is your cousin Mattie.  You get so excited when we see her.  You love to play with her, and we all love to watch you interact.

I love you so much Bubba Man!! 

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment